Friday, February 25, 2011

FRIDAY'S RANDOM THOUGHT

I just spent a little over four hours on the road (headed to Dallas) talking to my man.

Topics Discussed

*Beyonce and her songs
*The affect on US alliance with Colombia
*A war is a war which lead to...
-Mexico's current violence
-Egypt's Revolution
-Libya
-The history of Ireland
*Discussed a little about Gadhafi...then Chavez (Venezuela's dictator)
*The empowerment of Women
*Jesus and the Cross
*Our relationship with God
*The NBA ... SPURS SUCK! MAVS RULE!
*Travels
*Waking up with a purpose
*Medicine...mostly the cases he's been seeing @ the hospital
*Pregnancy and babies


And then we began to listen to some of Gerson's podcasts.

I love being able to talk about anything with my husband. Besides talking, I love listening and learning from Gerson. The only reason I can actually have a conversation about the improvement and growth of Colombia is because Gerson has talked to me about it before. So I've listened and learned from him.

Communicate.Listen.Learn.... My random thought for today.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

0 comments: