Since the majority of Americans are hibernating, I thought I would share some of my favorite romantic movies that you could watch and cuddle w/ your loved one, or with girl/boy friend, or a friend, and even by yourself in bed w/ some chow mein (Yes I've done that!).
I actually watched one yesterday and loved it! Going the Distance, it's at your Red Box and I'm actually watching it AGAIN as I blog (You know, to get my $1.08 worth). It does have a lot of cursing, so if that annoys you definitely don't watch cause you won't like it. But it reminded me of when Gerson and I had a long distance relationship and how much it sucked! But you do what you can to make it work :) ...
* NoteBook of course is another awesome movie! The tearjerker of all times.
* Gladiator is one of my faves. And although it's not under the romantic genres, it's a great movie with a love story!
* Knocked Up hilarious and romantic!
* Love Actually is perfect during this cold weather.
* Click is one of my favorite movies. Not only because it makes me cry every single time, but also because it reminds me to appreciate life and our loved ones.
* Bridget Jones Diary
* While You Were Sleeping
* Never Been Kissed
* PS I Love You
* The Wedding Singer I love Drew Barrymore!
These are all movies I can watch over and over... What are some of your favorite movies??