Friday, February 18, 2011

FRIDAY'S RANDOM THOUGHT!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!!

I've been posting Friday's Random Thoughts because random is part of who I am. I constantly do and ask the most random things. By now, my husband's use to it, but there are others who are not. :)

My random thought of today is a question:

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ON A FIRST DATE, THE GUY USES A COUPON OR A GROUPON???

Unfortunately (or fortunately), that never happened to me. But knowing me, I would probably laugh, tease him, and enjoy the date. I don't think that would push me into putting an X on the guy. Those kinds of subjects are a bit meaningless to me. I suck at cutting and using coupons, so maybe I would actually like it!

However, I do believe that after being with a person for several years that your defects and imperfections naturally "shine" or increase. So I wouldn't like my husband to take me out to the places that only accept coupons.

What would you think? Big deal? Turn off? Or not? ;)

0 comments: