Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year... New Blog!

@ The Cloud Gate in Chicago 2010


Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!!!

I hope each one of you had a great time during the holidays. I spent Christmas with my family in Houston and New Years in Chicago with Gerson. Overall I had a relaxing and fun time, and personally the days went by too fast.

Can you believe a new year has begun? It's truly exciting because a new year brings new everythings... New ideas, new resolutions, new fashion, new challenges and even a NEW BLOG! :)

As mentioned last month, I have decided to change it up a bit, and dedicate at least this year to talkin' about love. I've always had a fascination with love. It's amazing how a huge percentage of this planet is looking for "the one" or to simply be loved in return.

I'm no expert or guru, but I enjoy writing and learning about dating & relationships. Thus, I'm excited to share my stories and experiences with you!

I hope you continue to read along and share your comments and thoughts on my new blog.

Adri


PS. Hope you don't mind, but I went ahead and left my previous posts on this blog. ;)

0 comments: