Friday, February 15, 2013

Hershey's Kisses & Reminiscing




How was your Valentine's Day?

We had a great one. Very low key. Stayed home. Gerson was thoughtful and sweet as always. And as always Gerson included with all the little gifts Hershey's Kisses.

There are certain things that Gerson has done from the beginning of our love story. Ever since we were dating, on a special occasion, he would show up to my apartment and then eventually to our bedroom with breakfast and goodies from La Madeline. There's no La Madeline where we're living now, so he may have to change it. But another thing he does on Valentine's day is provide Hershey's kisses with my gifts.


Which always takes us back to when Gerson was pursuing me. We were just friends and ended up going to the same party. I had no idea he was going to be there. But he loved the way I looked and even remembers a necklace I wore that night. Well, my sweet and corny husband interrupted a conversation I was having with a friend, who was a guy, and bluntly asked "Can I give you kiss?" My friend obviously felt awkward. So I just gave him a "you're so lame" look and extended my hand towards him. I knew Gerson was always full of corny jokes and pick-up lines. He then handed me a Hershey's kiss.

Oh what a bliss to reminisce. :)


HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

0 comments: