Friday, March 25, 2011

Make it Fun!

Gerson and I are addicted to the phone game Words w/ Friends.

The bad thing is that I could beat almost everybody but Gerson. Finally, several weeks ago I won (and celebrated!).

So this past week we said that whoever won the first two games would receive a present. I asked for a lipstick and he asked for ITunes gift card.

First game Gerson won. Second game I won. Third game I resigned cause he was over 100 points ahead of me and I only had a few letters left. I knew I wasn't going to win. Well last night I get home to this

Super sweet!

I like having fun in my marriage. Being married doesn't mean the fun is over. Boring days are acceptable. We have weeks or months that go by and we do the usual: RedBox and Dinner. But there are other weeks that we enjoy doing silly and fun things. When we lived in Dallas we would plan a monthly date to an exotic restaurant that served different foreign cuisine. We would take turns and I loved planning the date as much as wondering where he was taking me.

It's good to get out of your little nest of love and do something different once in a while. What kinds of activities are you doing to make your relationship fun and special?

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: