Thursday, August 5, 2010

GERSON PHOTOGRAPHY

Part of having a blog means putting my PR skills to work and promote any business that I think is worth sharing. Well, today I've got for you a very handsome photographer.... drum roll please ... MY HUSBAND!

Gerson has enjoyed photography for several years, and now that he's in medical school full time, this is his part-time job. He is currently working on his website, which I will share as soon as it's up and running, but for now check out some of his photos.

If you would like to know more information and pricing, I would be more than happy to email it you. We will be in Houston next weekend, so if you're interested in updating your family portrait, please let me know. We would love for you to pick us for your next photo shoot. :)



Christy Sanchez



Lalo & Ari




Ismael & Keila



Mendez Family



Me

0 comments: