Sunday, September 25, 2011

Reminisce.

Gerson and I reminisced during dinner last night. We've been together a total of 8 years so there was a lot to remember.

He just left (yes, like JUST now) to Dallas. He'll spend the next month over there doing a rotation.

By the end of dinner Gerson and I couldn't believe all we've been through... in a good way. We agreed that our relationship has been everything but boring. I even joked that the year we fought like cats and dogs was definitely not boring! Gerson added by saying "Stressful but not boring!"

We loved reminiscing. It's good to do it once in a while. But we both agreed that we love where we are now. We've had an adventurous past and really don't know what the future holds, but we're enjoying today. And I know this month being apart will only add to our adventure. I'm just hoping it flies by!

If you haven't in a while, take the time to reminisce today. The highs, the lows, it's all part of your story.

0 comments: