Wednesday, May 4, 2011

SORRY FOR THE MIA.

Hey guys!

Sorry for disappearing for a while! I have no excuse what-so-ever!

I've had some ups and downs these months. A lot of stress going on in my workplace which makes me not even want to open my computer when I get home, hence, no blogs. But I STILL love my job! I'm blessed to do what I do and I wouldn't change it. Work can be stressful, and it's ok.

Gerson and I are doing great. Getting through his adventurous rotations. Never underestimate a medical student's life, because it is indeed adventurous! He finished his general surgery rotation in April with not just a perfect 100 from the doctor's evaluation, but a straight A from his final exam! He's definitely my sexy nerd.

April was a busy month. If you've never visited San Antonio during Fiesta week, you should put it on your list. Fiesta is a week of parades, parties, carnivals, and a whole lot of fiesta-ing! It was our first time going to some of their events and it was extremely entertaining. Then I had my wisdom teeth taken out which was a painful nauseating experience. Following we celebrated Easter and finished the month with my mom's 50th birthday.

Gerson's current rotation is pediatrics. We're both hoping he learns something about babies!

Well, I just wanted to take the time to say that I have not stopped blogging. I'm still writing! I looked at the calendar today and couldn't believe we were in the month of May.

I encourage you to continue fulfilling all those resolutions you set at the beginning of the year. Set a plan if you have to. Practice your discipline to accomplish certain goals. There's still time for whatever it is you want to do!

Also, don't hate on people. Even if you have haters, don't focus on that. There's no reason to be envious or jealous of what others have obtained. Look at your life, count YOUR blessings. If you don't like something then change it. The power is within you to change it! If you start comparing yourself to others and try to "beat" what they have done, you are only limiting yourself. Some goals just require a little bit more work than others. Keep working, continue believing, and don't lose your faith!

Just some thoughts I had on my mind... I'll be posting some blogs these next weeks. Sorry for the MIA, hopefully it won't happen again.


DON'T JUDGE OTHERS ... BUT HELP OTHERS ... DON'T HATE ... JUST LOVE! - Adri

0 comments: