Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I realize it's been a while. This year has been one hell of a year. And we only have several weeks before it comes to an end. I think from the 6 years I've been married to Gerson, 2012 has definitely been the most transitional. From getting pregnant, to finishing med school, moving state, being apart from Gerson while I had the baby in Texas and he starting work, the beginning of the oh-so challenging medical residency, and living life with our precious baby! Hence, my hiatus to blogging. Funny thing (and confession) is that there have been some days that I've struggled to be positive with such changes, when clearly they are blessings! A baby, a job, an accomplished dream, a house in a different state, each one is a HUGE blessing! So, this year I'm just grateful for God's word, that constantly reminded me of His promises and filled my heart and mind (and home) with peace when I needed it. I'm also grateful for all my friends & family who helped us in anyway during these transitions... with the move and/or all the baby showers and baby stuff! We have spent very little out of our pocket thanks to you! And to all my girlfriends who have given me great "mommy tips". Thanks for not judging and simply empathizing. Love you! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

0 comments: